Hello! I am a postdoctoral researcher and lecturer at Smith College. My research interests are in topological data analysis (TDA), computational topology and geometry, network science, and mathematical biology. My pronouns are she/her.I am applying for jobs that start in summer/fall 2024. Please reach out if you know a position that might be a good fit.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent and Upcoming Events
- January 2024. I am giving a talk at the online seminar for the Applied Algebraic Topology Research Network (AATRN).
- January 2024. I am giving a talk at the Joint Math Meetings (JMM) in the AMS special session on Applied Topology: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications.
- September 2023. I am a participant in the ICERM workshop on Mathematical Challenges in Neuronal Network Dynamics.
- August 2023. I am attending and presenting a poster at TDA week 2023.
- July 2023. I am a participant in the third workshop for Women in Computational Topology.
- July 2023. I am co-organizing a minisymposium on Applied Algebraic Topology at the SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry. I am also giving a talk at this minisymposium.